Wednesday, August 5, 2009

welcome to my blog.

thanks for taking the time to check out my blog for my custom invitations.

i'm a local atlanta momma pursuing my passion of design. i started doing invitations + notecards for friends and family. i'm excited to say that after a couple of years of designing, word of mouth has been my bff.  so here i am. here we are.  

i decided to start my new adventure after moving from NYC, relocating to atlanta, having a beautiful baby girl, and starting another new business with my husband. i like to do it big I guess.

my blog will be displaying designs that i create and it will feature other things that i just happen to feel like i need to share with you. (wink)  

i also will post some freebees from me to you.  (especially around the holidays!) 


here is how it works:
......................................
::1::   contact me with your inspiration and details.

::2::   i will send samples through email and we will correspond until we get the design just the way you like it.

::3::   send payment + shipping.

::4::   you will receive your lovely inviatiation made by me for you.

......................................


i would love to design for you, so please email me! 
thanks for supporting me and checking out my designs.
i look forward to hearing from yer sweet little faces!

much love.
-
jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment